Wednesday 2 December 2015

Stupendous Delhi hotels to stay in

Hotels in Delhi
For a delightful stay in Delhi, I always go for the hotels that are close to the city center or the railway station. And this time I went for one of the hotels near Delhi railway station, and I can honestly say it was an experience in itself. Although the hotel, Hotel Delhi City Center, was right in the middle of the action, the aura of it was a quiet and tranquil one. It was decorated tastefully, and had a huge array of staff who seemed quite pleased to sway to the requests of the guests. One of the young men accompanied me and the porter to my room, and it wasn’t even necessary. It was just polite of him I guess, but what hospitality! Lovely training these people must have gotten! Hats off to them!

I will make sure that I recommend this lovely piece of property to all my friends and colleagues that might find themselves in this capital, with no place to stay. The rates too were quite amiable, and I didn’t burn a hole in my pocket paying for my 5 nights stay. Of all the Delhi hotels that I have stayed at, this was probably the most fun I ever had. The stay at Hotel Delhi City Center was replete with good memories, and whenever I go back to the city, I will make sure that I book my stay with them. I might even return with my family for a fun vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment